This cheerful looking creation only needs 2 main ingredients– steamed cauliflower and nuts. I used pecans as I realized I ran out of pine nuts, but I thin any soaked nuts cut into small pieces or slivers would do. Here’s my version from yesterday’s dinner party:
– 1 cauliflower (steamed)
– 1-2 cups of pecans (soaked for a few hours and cut into small pieces)
– 1/2 lime (for lime juice)
– 2-3 table spoons of pumpkin oil
– salt and black pepper to taste
– place steamed cauliflower into a bowl
– Hold the cauliflower with one hand and slice with the other (try to keep the cauliflower intact and in place)
– Pour the lime juice and the pumpkin oil over the cauliflower
– sprinkle salt, pepper, and nuts.
This is a great side dish or an entree if served with a big salad. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Karo (see all)
- How Robert Graves & his muses pulled me through a crisis - July 1, 2014
- Why I finally stopped being stubborn & embraced the ebooks - March 1, 2014
- A love affair & fallout with culture: a lesson from my students - February 6, 2014